Careers at Payatu
We're always looking for talented individuals to join our team, we'll help you grow as we do too.
Why Join Payatu ?
- You want to be led not managed
- You understand the value of working and growing together
- Your overall growth as a professional matters to you more than your package
- You care more about freedom, culture, environment than bean bags and gym.
- You are passionate to learn, grow and make your mark in the cybersecurity domain.
- You feel fulfilled and happy by contributing time, effort and knowledge with the security community
- You understand that patience, hard work, commitment, and persistence is the only way to achieve success
- You want an ocean of opportunities to learn, grow, share and connect with like-minded people across the world
- You care about trust within the team and get due credit for the work and achievements.
- You love security research and breaking things.
Benefits of working here
Join our amazing team
Security Researchers - Location :Pune
Electronics/IoT Security Researchers - Location :Pune
Embedded + Python Developer (For IoT Security Product) - Location :Pune
ATTENTION! Any Python+Embedded dev hacker wants to work on one of the most interesting IoT security products at one of the most interesting Security Companies in the world. Send your resume to us.
1. Expertise in python and embedded development
2. Experience in electronics/hardware design
3. Passion for IoT and security
4. Problem Solver
5. Radio/SDR programming will be a plus
6. Experience with IoT protocols like MQTT, CoAP, BACNet, ZigBee, ZWave, WirelessHART, Thread will be a plus
7. Should have some community contribution – Open source code, Research, talks/workshops at conferences.
8. A bandit.
IoT Security Product being developed at Payatu
Because we are going where no one has gone before. Oh! and we work hard and Party harder!
Submit your resume.
Security Consultant with expertise in web security assessment - Location :Pune
Senior Security Consultant with expertise in web, mobile and network assessment - Location :Pune
Vulnerability and Exploit Researcher - Location :Pune
Are you passionate about breaking software? Are you someone who eats, drinks, breathes and dreams security? If yes, then Payatu is the place for you. We are always in search of passionate people to expand our renowned Bandit family at Payatu. In the quest for Bandits. We looking for individuals passionate about vulnerability discovery, reverse engineering, and exploit development to join our esteemed team. Here is an excellent opportunity we would like to share with you.
Full Stack Developer - Location :Pune
Business Development Executive - Location :Pune
Inside Sales Executive - Location Pune
We are a global, cybersecurity consulting firm. Our services are powered through our extensive research and development. Payatu is the organizer of two of the world’s most prestigious conferences, Hardwarde.io, and nullcon.
Cybersecurity market is expected to reach USD 261.07 billion by 2024. It's now an integral part of every single organization across the world.
We are looking for a smart, hungry Inside Sales representative to join our sales team. This position is based out of Payatu’s Pune office. You will be an out of the box thinker, have excellent English verbal and written skills, and be confident in establishing relationships with prospects in Australia.
Ideally, you should have 2 to 3 years inside sales or customer service experience working for a multinational company, and be able to communicate with customers that are based out of UK, USA, and Australia. Prior sales experience isn’t a must. We are willing to coach and mentor the right candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
-Identifying sales opportunities through primary, secondary research including building up and maintaining the prospects database
-Identify key decision-makers within target organizations
-Establish and maintain a relationship with the clients
-Generate qualified leads through cold calling, email, and social selling
-Schedule 1:1 meetings with customers for the field sales team
-Maintain sales activity records in CRM
-Meet weekly and quarterly sales targets and log all prospecting activity in CRM
-Update your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks
-Must be able to work during Australian business hours.
-Position the value of Payatu’s service offerings to prospects and partners
-Must have experience with communicating over the phone
-Be hungry and have the desire to learn
-Must be aggressive and dynamic with the right attitude
- Must be confident and should have a pleasing personality.
-Write enticing emails clearly articulating the value of Payatu’s offering
Digital Marketing Executive - Location :Pune
Web and Graphics Designer - Location :Pune