Research Powered Cybersecurity Services and Training
Eliminate security threats through our innovative and extensive security assessments.What we offer
Security Testing Services
Our comprehensive cybersecurity services not only help organizations to assess, build, and manage their cybersecurity capabilities, but also enable them to respond to incidents and crises.
Our team of researchers continually discover security issues in many products and report responsible vulnerability disclosures and CVE’s.
PROFESSIONAL AND METICULOUS
Our diverse portfolio, word of mouth referrals, international appeal as a resultant of a meticulous approach is a testimony of our trust and credibility.
STRONG TECHNICAL TEAM
Payatu well-equipped team has been frequently invited by world-renowned security conferences across the world to present their research and deliver trainings.
Through our unique approach and dedicated team, we have been able to protect clients across different continents, boosting our visibility at a global level.
Our Training Programs
Payatu’s deep technical training provides in-depth knowledge of the subject with a prime focus on hands-on labs that enable attendees to get a thorough grasp on the concepts. The courses cover all the topics ranging from the basics to advanced and complex techniques that come directly from our field experience and in-house research.
Practical IOT Hacking
- Get an overall understanding of the entire IoT technology suite, including IoT protocols and sensors, along with their underlying weaknesses
- The practical labs enable attendees to identify and exploit vulnerabilities in IoT
Web Application Security
- Identify and exploit vulnerabilities that are found in a myriad of web applications on the Internet
- Get a hands-on approach to chain multiple vulnerabilities to fulfil the objectives of gaining access to data or taking over the underlying operating system
Mobile Application Security
- Get familiarized with comprehensive technical explanation of some of the most common mobile-based vulnerabilities, as well as how to verify and exploit them
- Learn how to bypass both Android and iOS security models
Cloud Security Training
- Learn to break into applications and services running in famous cloud platforms like AWS and Azure cloud
- Learn about protecting your application deployed in the cloud from an offensive perspective
Windows Kernel Security
- Go through the fundamentals of Windows Kernel internals, as well as learn fuzzing of Windows Kernel Mode drivers
- Learn how to exploit different vulnerabilities present in Windows Kernel
Network Infrastructure Security
- Learn to perform advanced recon and pwn enterprise by exploiting vulnerabilities in the domain controller, application servers, database servers and network devices, like a pro
- Go to the next level of taking over networks and servers by using your own custom exploit codes, other than Metasploit
- Learn what is DevSecOps and how to integrate it in your infrastructure
- Learn how to use static analysis (SAST), Dynamic Analysis (DAST), Infrastructure security assessment for implementing secure SDLC suited for your organization
Attack Monitoring for SOC
- Learn how to take control of enterprise-wide logs and analyze them in real-time for security monitoring and alert, using ELK framework
- Learn to scale the Elastic Stack and generate powerful visualization & data modelling for your organisation, using Kibana
- Understand application of ML/AI in security product development
- Learn about security issues in ML/AI model like model stealing and poisoning attacks.
Why Payatu Training?
Fully Hands On
At Payatu we believe in imparting experiential learning to all our clients that enables them to be competent enough to combat any threats. This helps them in applying all the hands-on learnings under different circumstances.
Through our vast knowledge and technical understanding we intend to deliver advanced training for our clients that will make them sharp and get better insight into the technical aspects of the subject matter.
Our team of experts have designed these trainings with superior domain knowledge and advanced skills to better equip our clients against threats and their respective combating procedures.
We are the organizers of two world-renowned security conferences
Trade Ledger takes the privacy and security of it's customers and systems very seriously. We needed an independent audit to check our systems, And wanted to partner a team that understand the stringent compliance environment of banks and have experience ensuring financial systems are secure. We found such a team in Payatu; they were professional in their engagement and very skilled in their testing. Their technical knowledge and security skills are some of the very best, and I'm delighted that our systems are more secure directly as a result of having had them pentest our products.
CEO TradeLedger Australia
We were looking for a company specialized in application security and infrastructure testing for our new product mTrust.io. We found the perfect match with Payatu Technologies. The relationship to the security experts of Payatu is not a typical customer provider association, but more of a reliable partnership in which we benefit from their deep experience and comprehensive range of security know-how.
Managing Director - M-Way Consulting GmbH Germany
When you build software you take into account all the vulnerabilities you think one can exploit, but getting Payatu to do a comprehensive test on our product was the best idea. This gave us an in depth analysis of the latest vulnerabilities and helped us fix them. And also great guys to work with.
Co-Founder - Docuvity India