At Payatu we believe in following one’s passion and with that thought we have created a world class team of researchers and executors who are bending the rules to provide state of the art security services. We are a passionate bunch of folks working on the latest and leading edge security technology. We are proud to be part of a vibrant security community and don’t miss any opportunity to give back.
ATTENTION! Any Python+Embedded dev hacker wants to work on one of the most interesting IoT security products at one of the most interesting Security Companies in the world. Send your resume to us.
1. Expertise in python and embedded development
2. Experience in electronics/hardware design
3. Passion for IoT and security
4. Problem Solver
5. Radio/SDR programming will be a plus
6. Experience with IoT protocols like MQTT, CoAP, BACNet, ZigBee, ZWave, WirelessHART, Thread will be a plus
7. Should have some community contribution – Open source code, Research, talks/workshops at conferences.
8. A bandit.
IoT Security Product being developed at Payatu
Because we are going where no one has gone before. Oh! and we work hard and Party harder!
Submit your resume.
Are you passionate about breaking software? Are you someone who eats, drinks, breathes and dreams security? If yes, then Payatu is the place for you. We are always in search of passionate people to expand our renowned Bandit family at Payatu. In the quest for Bandits. We looking for individuals passionate about vulnerability discovery, reverse engineering, and exploit development to join our esteemed team. Here is an excellent opportunity we would like to share with you.
Payatu is a boutique security testing company specialized in IoT/Embedded/ICS/BlockChain/DevSecOps/Cloud/Mobile/Web and Infra security testing. Passion is the word on which the Payatu is founded. Passion is what drives our bandits to achieve where we stand today. We also run the famous kernel/mobile and IoT hacking training at most of the renowned security conferences around the world.
Our Bandits are known for their passion and dedication to their chosen disciplines in information security. Our team of researchers and executors are bending the rules to provide state of the art security services. We are passionate about hacking and securing the latest and leading-edge security technology. We are proud to be part of a vibrant security community and don’t miss any opportunity to contribute back. Some of the contributions in the field reflect our dedication and passion.
– Null – It all started with null – The open security community in 2008 as we were eager to learn and have a place for security researchers to network and learn together. At that time there was no common place for passionate researchers to meet and discuss security. The founders put the seed to initiate a community which would later grow to become a registered non-profit society and one of the most active security communities in India with chapters in various cities in India and abroad – Singapore, Amsterdam and Dubai. null is driven entirely by passionate volunteers.
– Nullcon – nullcon Security Conference is an annual Security event held in Goa, India. Nullcon is a must-attend event for researchers. After 9 years of efforts put in the event, it has now become a world-renowned platform to showcase new research.
– Hardwear.io – Hardware Security Conference is an annual Hardware Security event held in The Hague, Netherlands. It is being organized to answer the emerging threats and attacks on hardware. We aim to make it the largest platform where hardware security innovation happens.
– Dedicated Fuzzing Infrastructure – We are proud to be one of the few security research companies to own an in-house infrastructure and hardware for distributed fuzzing of software such as browsers, client and server applications etc.
– Open source tools – Our team regularly authors open source tools to aid in security learning and research.
The Bandit Team:
A close-knit family that encourages each other to achieve their best. A team that enjoys each others success and that gives us numerous occasions to celebrate.
We work hard and party harder. Our amazing team is winning business and hearts all around the world with their high-quality deliverable, community contributions and being fine trustworthy professional
While our team members are rocking the fields of their chosen disciplines, our value keeps them humble and responsible.
Our Professionalism and strong work ethics give trust to our clients across the globe and industries in securing their assets. We care for our family as much as we care for our clients and community. Being trustable and responsible for our work in the discipline of security is part of our culture at Payatu.
Workplace benefits we extend :
– Diverse learning opportunities
– No dress code
– Flexible timing and work from home option
– Flexible leave policy
– Flat organization structure with no hierarchy
– Freedom to choose your path of development and research
– We encourage & fund the security research and development efforts incepted at Payatu
– Showcasing our research and findings at international hacking conferences is our nature
– Logistics assistance on submitting your research to an international conference.
– Be a part of nullcon Goa and hardwear.io Netherlands crew and meet/interact with world-class researchers.
– Work on security research domain of your expertise and get paid for it too.
– Research ideas to execution support
The Journey of Bandits (career path) :
At Payatu, we mean business. All our team members are at the front line of the business which helps them to understand the industry and business dynamics.
We encourage our team members to experiment with new concepts, take complete responsibility and accountability to transform it into a value proposition.
We understand that failures, success, innovation and contribution to the community are all part of the process.
We help our team members to pursue their chosen disciplines and mentor them to become experts.